Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF!  So, my first week of following Weight Watchers has been great so far! I am following, not cheating, and attended my first meeting last night! It was great! So many great ideas and so many new people to get to know! I loved it! Now, I need to join a gym so I can get my workout on! :)  I have had a lot of support and encouragement from friends and family and that is really helping a lot!

Haley is getting so big! She is ready to explode right now! I cannot believe how close we are to Zaidon's arrival! It is coming fast!  I cannot wait to snuggle that little bugger!

Have a great weekend everyone! I am going shopping with Mom tomorrow for more work pants at my favorite store - DressBarn - I cannot wait until I can shop the other side of the store for the skinnier people! :)

No comments: