Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Five things that I could not live without!

Now, the obvious answers of my husband and children are not what I am going for here. Those are the abvious things I need everyday!  I am talking about actual things that I need everyday to survive being me! :)



1.  Facebook - yes I am a Facebook junkie!  It is the first thing I check when I wake up each morning!! I know - sad - but I am honest! 


2.  My iPhone. I live on my phone! It is my lifeline!!!


3.  My Keurig! I have to have that coffee - first thing!!


4.  XM Radio.  I hate commercials and love my music!!



5.  Diet Pepsi.  I should drink water. I don't.  I drink Diet Pepsi!




2 comments:

Haasiegirl said...

eewww on the diet pepsi, but YEAH on the iphone~!

trisha

Anne said...

I am a diet Coke girl, but the rest sounds good. I just bought a used car and it has XM radio and I love it! I am going to look into getting one for the house too.