Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TWO YEARS!!!

I cannot even believe that it has been 2 years since I have updated our Blog! There has been so much happening, and it would be nice to have it all documented in one spot! :)  Let me catch you all up!

We moved to Northern California last fall due to an amazing job offer I received with Lifestyle Lift in San Ramon, CA.  Needless to say, I do not love it here at all - except the weather and therefore we are actually in process of moving back to Arizona in 3 weeks! :)  Dave is not happy, as he loves it here, but he can see how unhappy we are, especially Spencer, and so we move!

To top it off, Haley has let us know that we will be grandparents in February! She is expecting a little one then! :)  The is already 13 weeks along! We are very excited! She and her boyfriend Brandon have been together about 2 years.

Madyson is a Jr this year and living in Queen Creek, AZ. She had moved with us here to Cali, but she hated it too, and so she moved back in February of this year.  Although she would like to move back to Fountain Hills with us, we think it better for her to not switch schools again.  She is dating a great guy named Mike and we love him! :)

Spencer turned 11 yesterday! 6th grader this year! WOW! Time flies! :(  Not ready for my last baby to be so old, but I guess there is not much I can do about it!  Spencer is a whiz on the computer! He loves to play Minecraft and sing! He got his mothers singing ability! :)

Dave is currently looking for a job in AZ~ He is doing well, healthy, and as always a great dad and husband.

I am happy to be going home! Arizona......here we come!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Since to FINALLY see an update!!! I cannot believe you are moving back now that we have moved to TX. No fair!

Arnold/Casterton Clan said...

I know! You better look me up when you get in town to visit!! :) I miss you girl!!