Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Interview with myself

I recently subscribed to a blog called MoscatoMom.  Now, it caught my attention, because I am a lover of Moscato! :)  She is great! Lots of great info, totally entertaining, and real!  She did an interview with herself and encouraged others to share!  Eh....why not! :)

■What advice would you give your 16 year old self?

I would tell myself to start an exercise regime and eat healthy and drink lots of water!! I would let myself know that your body will change, and not for the better, if you don't get a handle on it, and stay on it. I would tell her so she would take care of it and I wouldn't be dealing with weight issues now!




■If you had a plane ticket in your hand right now to go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would go to Australia! That is one place I want to see before I die!




■What did you want to be when you grew up and did you follow your dreams?

No - I wanted to be a Child Psychologist. But, I love my job, the people I work with and the ability to have the flexibility to be a mom too!



■How many pets do you own?

We have two dogs - Lucy is a Shih Tzu/Poodle mix and Mary Jane is a Chihuhua. (Yes, my teenage daughter had the Chihuahua before I did, and she named her.....poor dog!)



■What was your first car?

An 1986 S-10 Chevy Blazer that was horrible on gas, but fit a lot of people! Lots of fun!!!



5 comments:

Not So Average Mama said...

I would love to visit Australia as well, but that is such a long plane ride....

Lynsey @MoscatoMom said...

Hey from MoscatoMom!! What a delight to see THAT on your post! Ha! Thanks so much!

My Dad is a Child Psychologist and was always very present when I was growing up. Its a terrific career field for parents.

And yes, Australia is on my list of places I want to go! I just may have to take a BOAT and a few MONTHS to get there... I hate flying lol

SensiblySara said...

I'd head to Tahiti!! I love those little houses on the water!

Haasiegirl said...

totally on the exercise!!

trisha

Rachel said...

Australia would be amazing to visit.